While we are still temporarily closed under the NY ON PAUSE regulations, we wanted to update you and let you know that we have been working very hard behind the scenes, planning for the day when we will be able to begin to re-open. We believe you will be pleased with our comprehensive plan to serve you safely and provide one on one service.
- Our team members will wear gloves and masks
- Gloves and masks are available for our customers and other visitors
- Everyone who enters our premises will need to wear a mask
- All jewelry will be deep cleaned when taken in and picked-up
- We have made physical changes in our stores for your safety
- Our staff will have daily temperature and wellness checks
- We will completely clean & disinfect our entire premises daily
- Continuous cleaning will be done throughout the day
- Our staff is practicing social distancing and we are washing our hands often
- We will limit the number of people in the store to allow you lots of space to shop
- Sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the store
- You can call us for concierge curbside pick-up or drop-off
Under the guidelines of the NYS Phase 1 re-opening plan (which will allow us to only do curbside and instore drop off, pick up and gold buying), our goal is to restart slow and safe with a very limited number of days, hours and services. Our jewelers will be working on repairs and special orders. Our staff is ready to meet whatever needs you may have. As we are allowed to progress into NYS Phase 2 re-opening plan we will begin to expand our days, hours and services for your shopping convenience.
Taking Care, Takes Time. We appreciate your patience while we slow down the pace of service to protect everyone. From all of us at Diamond Jewelers, we want to send out a heartfelt thanks to the selfless and heroic front-line workers in the healthcare and essential services industries that have done all they can to keep us safe. We would also like to thank our customers, friends and family who have supported us over the last four decades, serving the community for three generations now. We miss you and we are looking forward to seeing you again!
Robert & Joyce Borneman
And the Diamond Jewelers Team