At Diamond! Jewelers, we are committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Diamond! Jewelers takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of our website:
– Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
– Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
– Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
We are currently working on aligning with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 level AA. These guidelines define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you encounter any accessibility barriers:
– Phone: Centereach (631) 467-0603
– Postal Address: Centereach – 2257 Middle Country Rd, Centereach, NY 11720
We aim to respond to feedback within 2 weeks.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations. In such cases, we offer the following alternatives:
Please give us a call and we will be more than happy to help.
Diamond! Jewelers assessed the accessibility of our website by the following approaches:
– Self-evaluation: Our team has undertaken a self-evaluation of the website and has made necessary adjustments to improve accessibility.
This statement was updated on 06/30/2023.