Our Centereach Store is
Tuesdays thru Saturdays
10am to 5pm
Our Port Jefferson Station store will re-open soon.
Repairs, Lay-a-ways, Orders etc, from Port Jefferson can now be picked up or dropped off at our Centereach store.
We believe you will be pleased with our comprehensive plan to serve you safely and provide one on one service.
- Our team members will wear gloves and masks
- Gloves and masks are available for our customers and other visitors
- Everyone who enters our premises will need to wear a mask
- All jewelry will be deep cleaned when taken in and picked-up
- We have made physical changes in our stores for your safety
- Our staff will have daily temperature and wellness checks
- will completely clean & disinfect our entire premises daily
- Continuous cleaning will be done throughout the day
- Our staff is practicing social distancing and we are washing our hands often
- We will limit people in the store to allow you lots of space to shop
- Sanitizer dispensers are available throughout the store
- You can call us for concierge curbside pick-up or drop-off
Our goal is to restart slow and safe with a very limited number of days and hours. Our jewelers will be working on repairs and special orders. Our staff is ready to meet whatever needs you may have.
Taking Care, Takes Time. We appreciate your patience while we slow down the pace of service to protect everyone. From all of us at Diamond Jewelers, we want to send out a heartfelt thanks to the selfless and heroic front-line workers in the healthcare and essential services industries that have done all they can to keep us safe. We would also like to thank our customers, friends and family who have supported us over the last four decades, serving the community for three generations now. We are looking forward to seeing you again!
Robert & Joyce Borneman
And the Diamond Jewelers Team
Need to reach us?